Based in UK
1 May, 2014
Take control of a rail-riding, laser-shooting young hero on a perilous quest to rescue his pet cat, Scram Kitty, kidnapped and imprisoned in the depths of the World's biggest orbiting space laboratory, along with all of Earth's cats.
After 'Rotating Octopus Character', the team were keen to further the wall-riding game mechanics and introduce combat, and the result was a frenetic, unique shooter.
- Glide along glowing rails to find the sweet spot to take down enemies.
- Blast through swarms of marauding mice and dodge enemy missiles as you race to find your missing cat.
- Multiple objectives in each stage provide varied gameplay throughout the space station's many sprawling stages.
- Challenge mode on Wii U lets players see if they can finish the whole game in one run, against the clock.
- Challenge mode for PlayStation offers time-attack targets for each stage.
Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails trailer (Wii U) YouTube, Vimeo
Scram Kitty DX trailer (PlayStation) YouTube, Vimeo
Scram Kitty v2.0 update details YouTube, Vimeo
Logo & Icon
About Dakko Dakko
Dakko Dakko exists to make unique video games for the fun-loving and young at heart.
More information on Dakko Dakko, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Scram Kitty and his Buddy on Rails Credits
Design and Programming
presskit() by Rami Ismail (Vlambeer) - also thanks to these fine folks